The X431 HD Heavy Duty Module includes hardware, software and the connector cables for trucks. Before you can use it, you need install and activate the X431 HD Module software, it support Bluetooth connection as well, if you need use this function, you also setup the Bluetooth connection. This blog mainly introduce
How to Download and Install X-431 HD Module App?
1. Visit the LAUNCH website and download the application corresponding to X-431 HD module;
Note: If downloading using the diagnostic tool please make sure Wi-Fi has good or strong signals.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it. Once installation is complete, an application icon will appear on the HOME screen.
How to Activate X-431 HD Module?
After purchasing X-431 HD module, you have to activate it before use.
Follow the steps below to proceed:
1. Launch the application, and tap setting button to enter;
2. Tap “Profile” from the pull-down menu, and then tap “Connector Activation”;
3.Input the Serial Number and Verification Code, which can be found in the included password envelope. Tap “Activate”
How to set up Launch X-431 HD Module Bluetooth?
Before diagnosing a vehicle, you are suggested to make a Bluetooth pair between X-431 HD module and the diagnostic tool. Proceed as follows:
1. Enter Bluetooth setting screen (“Settings” –> “Bluetooth”), slide the Bluetooth switch to ON and will start searching all available Bluetooth devices.
2. Tap the desired one, then key in the PIN code (the default value is 0000) in the pop-up dialog box, and then tap “Pair”.
By default, the Bluetooth name is 98454*****00 (where ***** stands for 5 digits.).
3. Once it is paired successfully, it will appear in the paired devices list.
Note: If no Bluetooth setting is done before diagnostic application is launched, you can also configure it while using the software.
Launch X431 HD3 Supported heavy duty vehicle list:
More Launch X431 HD Module user manual, please download it here